Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bye Bye Radiance... :)

Just to start off with, I have not played any of my mains since the new content release but I am glad to say, "goodbye radiance" with a swift kick in the ass out the door.  I am in total agreement with Turbine about the issues with radiance.  I have a 65 burg, 65 champ and a 60 rk on the firefoot server and because of radiance I wasn't able to join certain runs, ie Watcher, DG and so forth.  Now it is open to anyone and not based on how much "rad" you have. I believe (and I feel a lot of players also agree) that this will further increase the playability and the enjoyment of LotRO in a whole.  Turbine, you did good, lets turn the game into less of a grind fest and more about the experience of the game and its content.

No comments:

Post a Comment