Friday, June 24, 2016

Reboot


It has been way to long since I have done anything with this blog.  Life gets in the way and that't not a bad thing.  I am in many ways, a solo player in just about every mmo I have ever played.  I hope in the near future I can change that.  Recently, I have a really good lifelong friend of mine who is interested in playing LotRO.   I feel this would be a great time to reboot this blog and start from scratch to begin from the true origins of LotRO.  I would create a new character and catalog our adventures through middle earth.   We would create a character (most likely hobbit) and explore and quest our way through the starting zones starting with The Shire.   Screenshots, areas of interest, and similarities of game and book would be added to give more substance throughout middle earth.  Who know, perhaps down the road we would do a podcast, who knows.   I am back!

No comments:

Post a Comment